There are a few groups offering organized rides along the Arkansas River Trail. Below is a list of known organized rides. Please contact the organization offering the ride for more details. If you have an ongoing organized ride and want it included here, please contact us with the ride details.
- Every Sunday at 1:00 pm bicycle ride leaves the Two Rivers Bridge parking area
- Every Tuesday at 8:45 am bicycle ride departs from the Little Rock side of the Big Dam Bridge
- Every Wednesday 6:00 pm departs from the North Little Rock side of Big Dam Bridge. Bring headlights as needed.
- Every Wednesday 6:00 pm departs from the North Little Rock Razorback submarine. One hour ride. Bring headlights as needed.
- Every Thursday at 9:00 am bicycle ride departs the North Little Rock’s River Trail Station at Olive Street and the Arkansas River Trail. The ride continues on and picks up riders at Cook’s Landing at 9:30 am.
Bobby’s Bike Hike
- 9:00 am Historic Neighborhood Tour departs from Bobby’s Bike Hike in the River Market, 400 President Clinton Ave, River Market
- 11:30 am Pork and Bourbon Tour also leaving from Bobby’s Bike Hike